Please Read All Instructions And Information Below.
Register Online Along With Your Photo. (optional for females)
Print and Bring Confirmation Email to the Event at Convention Center .
Non Refundable Online Registration Fee $30- Onsite $50.
Online Applications Received without payment will be treated as Onsite registration.
Online registration will be closed on the Saturday, November 23, 2019 11:59 pm
- The ICNA Matrimonial Services are provided to help singles to get married, that is a religious obligation and highly recommended Sunnah of our Prophet (SAW). At the matrimonial event, the goal is to provide assistance to single Muslims in finding their significant others.
- Selecting a spouse within Islamic guidelines are based on the following four criteria:
- Deen (Religious piety)
- Lineage (Family roots)
May Allah help you in choosing the right spouse! Ameen.
- ICNA requests everyone to provide accurate information and not conceal or misrepresent any information (e.g., previously married, divorced, children, country of origin, citizenship, etc.). ICNA will not take any responsibility for any false / misleading information provided by candidates. Candidates receiving information must verify the information and background of other candidate on their own.
- On-Line Registration on ICNA ne Website will begin on Thursday September 26, 2019 in shaa Allah
- Only On-Line registered candidates with the print out of their confirmation email can enter the matchmaking event on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at the DCU Convention Center in Room # TBD. [event is for attendees of ICNA-MAS Northeast Convention]
- Matrimonial Sessions for all registered candidates will take place first session from 8 PM to 10 PM on Saturday Nov. 30, 2019 and Second session at 11 am to 1 pm on Sunday at the DCU Convention Center.
- All timings are approximate and may be adjusted due to unavoidable circumstances. Please check with the on-site matrimonial service coordinator for any changes and updates.
- Only parents/legal guardian of the female candidate will be allowed during the session(s). Parents/guardians are required not to cause any interruption during the session.
- Candidates must follow the Islamic and modest dress code and observe the Islamic etiquette.
- Please do not insist on obtaining personal information from ICNA volunteer unless other candidate is willing to provide it.
- Kindly understand that this is a community service that ICNA provides through its volunteers. An unruly candidate and his/her associates may be requested to leave the area or escorted out of the convention with the help of security personnel if they do not follow the instructions from the matrimonial program coordinators.
- ICNA volunteers will do their best to help this great cause. However, there is no guarantee that everyone will find a match. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause you or your associates. May Allah (SWT) grant all of us patience and the ability to do our best!